Need an Emergency AC Service?
If you go to turn on your AC and the unit won’t turn on, you’re going to need an emergency AC service from Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling. Things like things happen after normal business hours. That’s why we’re always around to fix the problem. We don’t want you being miserable all evening. You work hard and deserve to have a working AC system. It’s our goal to deliver quality services that will keep your AC up and running for a long time.
Don’t suffer through discomfort or risk property damage or poor health. If your essential home comfort systems are not working, give us a call immediately. We will keep your air conditioning system running as efficiently as possible, and it will improve not only your home’s comfort levels, but also your monthly energy costs.
Getting the Help You Need
If your cooling unit stops working suddenly, you’re going to need to have it fixed because an AC system that’s sitting overnight can be a major headache in the morning. When you hire Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling, you’re getting a locally owned company that is licensed and certified.
What our emergency service includes:
- 24/7 Repairs
Getting the Right Contractor
Finding the right contractor, in Denver, for the job may seem tireless, but is you get a good one, your AC will work perfectly. It’s a big decision to make, but in the end, you’ll be much better off with someone you can trust and rely on when you need something done to it.
Here are some things to consider for finding the right AC contractor:
- Estimates – Getting more than one estimate will help you find the right contractor to meet your needs. You’ll get a break down of the emergency services versus labor.
- Value – Always look at value over cost. Just because a service comes in cheaper doesn’t always means that it’s going to be good. Just because you save some money now doesn’t mean that you’ll end up paying for it later.
- Licensed – Always hire an insured and licensed tech. You’re going to have these people inside your home, so choose wisely.
- Warranty – Check out your warranty before calling for an emergency service. Some of the things that need done to your AC may be covered by the manufacturer.
- Permits – Make sure that the contractors you hire have all the proper permits before starting ant work inside your home.
- References – Ask about past jobs the contractor has completed. You can ask your friends and family too. References will definitely lead you on the right path to getting quality work done.
- Time proposal – Make sure that you are aware of the time frame for getting the work done. If you need something done immediately you’ll need a contractor who can do that for you.
For the best in emergency ac services, be sure an contact Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling. We have the experience and know-how when it comes to making the proper calls for your AC.
- Preparing Your Air Conditioning System For Spring
Over the past couple of weeks, winter has been losing its grip on the surrounding area, and with that knowledge in mind, we all know that the warmer temperatures of spring are just around the corner. Temperatures will soon start to climb, and when that happens you can quickly find yourself flipping the switch on…Read More
- Benefits of Whole-Home Humidifiers
Especially during the winter months, the air in the Lakewood area can be very dry, and that can have a major effect on your home's air quality. There are lotions and other products available to help you keep your skin moist when the air is dry, but moistening the air in your home can be…Read More